Tjxcanada-opinion.ca Survey – The TJX Companies, Inc., the world’s largest off-price clothes and home fashions retailer, was rated 97 in the Fortune 500 company rankings. The Company has over 4,500 stores expanded in over nine countries In the United States, TJX operates T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (combined, Marmaxx), HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense, as well as online portals tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, and sierra.com; in Canada. They are also available under various banners like Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada); and in the United Kingdom.
About Tjxcanada-opinion.ca Survey
- TJX Canada Feedback is a customer satisfaction survey and feedback portal brought to you by TJX Canada to gather up information on your experience with the company.
- Customers from any TJX shop or other banner operating under TJX can offer their TJX Canada Feedback via the TJX Canada Survey.
- Tjxcanada-opinion.ca is the TJX Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey portal, eery customer has been solicited to attend Tell TJX Canada and share their experiences.
- The shop chain is offering a wonderful chance to wrap up $1000 as a reward for expressing your opinion.
- The TJX Style Plus reward will only be given to the consumers entering into TJX Canada Sweepstakes Prize.
TJXStylePlus-Opinion Survey Rewards
TJX Canada stores place a high value on their clients. They believe that their clients should be treated like royalty. Especially those who selflessly take time out of their busy schedules to provide them with honest feedback and thoughts that help them grow.
Customers who complete the TJX Canada Feedback Survey will receive the following benefits:
Entry into the TJX Canada sweepstakes, with a chance to win a $1500 Weekly Prize and ten chances to win a $1,000 Daily Prize.
Rules & Requirements for TJXStylePlus
- Check out the instructions and necessities that have been mentioned below to finish up the TJX Canada Customer Feedback Survey.
- The TJX Canada sweepstake is open to official Canadian residents aged 18 and above, excluding TJX Canada representatives, their immediate family, and specialists.
- An online survey requires a legitimate TJX Canada purchase receipt.
- TJX Style Plus survey requires you to have a valid email address, and phone number.
- TJX Style Plus survey can only be attended through a laptop, computer, or smartphone which is connected with a decent internet connection
- TJX Style Plus survey is designed in only English and French, so you should be prepared to understand any one of them.
- TJX Style Plus allows participants to enter the sweepstakes once each week.
- TJX Style Plus Prizes must be received in their original form and are non-transferable.
A Guide To Participate In TJX Canada Survey at TJXStylePlus
- Go to www.tjxcanada-opinion.ca.
- For TJX Style Plus, you have the option of choosing between English and French as your language.
- Keep your TJX receipt with you.
- Check the details in your receipt as asked in the form. TJX Style Plus survey only allows you to enter if you have those details.
- Get the TJX Style Plus questionnaire after that and start filling it up with your answers.
- As a result, you will receive one entry into the TJX Style Plus sweepstakes draw.
- TJX Canada Customer Support Contact: 1-508-390-1000
Official Portal of TJX Canada: www.tjx.com
TJX Canada SurveyPortal Link: www.tjxcanada-opinion.ca
TJX Canada HISTORY
TJX Canada Company has been around for approximately 45 years. T.J. Maxx was founded under Mr. Cammarata’s guidance, with the first stores opening in 1977. Zayre was restructured in the late 1980s, and three of its brands — T.J. Maxx, Hit or Miss, and Chadwick’s of Boston — were spun off as the first retail banners of what would eventually become The TJX Companies, Inc.
Mr. Cammarata withdrew from his position as Chairman of the Board in June 2015 after nearly 40 years of service to TJX and continues to serve as Founder and Executive Advisor.
TJX has constantly grown by opening new stores, launching it to new markets and establishing its name in various countries, and continents, and acquiring the hold over other retails businesses to bring out its popular off-price vision to a larger audience.
FAQs Of Tjxcanada-opinion.ca Survey
- What is TJX Canada’s style?
TJX Canada STYLE+ is a free benefits program that can be used by consumers who shop at HomeSense or Marshall’s stores in Canada. You are eligible for 30-day returns after enrolling for free.
- Is TJX a firm based in Canada?
The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TJX) is the world’s largest off-price clothes and home fashions retailer, with four primary divisions: Marmaxx, HomeGoods, TJX Canada, and TJX International. It was rated 80 in the 2020 Fortune 500 company rankings (comprised of Europe and Australia).
- What businesses are operated under TJX?
In the United States, TJX operates Marshalls, HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx Sierra, and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, and sierra.com; in Canada. They also operate Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in the United Kingdom.