Searsfeedback.com – The name of this company is Sears feedback & survey company provides a reward of a Validation Code card to its customer when they complete their survey.
Searsfeedback.com – Win $500 Gift Card – Sears Customer Survey
When customers take the time to fill out the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey, an online questionnaire designed by the company, they may provide honest, insightful comments on their most recent interaction with the brand.
The organization values your opinion since it informs them where they may make enhancements to better serve customers like you.
How to take the Survey
- Provide comments about the Sears online store.
- Choose the tongue that best suits your needs.
- The 12-digit receipt number, including the leading zeros, is required.
- Next, enter the purchase date that appears on your receipt.
- Then you may click the NEXT button to continue with your feedback.
- The Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey in which you are now participating will soon end.
- Here, they want to hear your thoughts on the quality of service you had during your most recent visit to Sears.
- Please reply to the following survey questions about your recent experience shopping at Sears.
- Disclose your impressions of the facility’s cleanliness, the direction followed by management, the helpfulness of the workers, and the quality of service provided.
- Pick the one that most closely reflects how you feel about your personal experience (delighted, somewhat happy, etc.).
- The Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey needs your honest answers, so please keep them coming.
- Type your name, email address, and phone number into the corresponding fields to complete the form.
- Click the NEXT button to proceed with the Sears Gift Card Survey.
- When you’re done, you’ll be eligible to win a $500 Sears gift card one lucky winner receives monthly.
Benefits and Rewards
win a $500 Sears gift card as a token of appreciation for their time.
Terms and Conditions or Rules
- The participant cap for this event is infinite. The number of times you may take part in the survey is not restricted.
- You should expect access to the survey around two weeks from the date of purchase. If you do not, you will be disqualified and must make another purchase to take part.
- Each person who takes part in the sweepstakes will get one entry.
- Upon receiving news of winning, the winner will have two days to claim their reward. Without a reply, Sears reserves the right to pick an alternate winner.
- Each month, Sears picks one fortunate winner by holding lotteries.
- Neither workers, their immediate family members, nor the firm’s representatives are allowed to participate in the survey.
About Searsfeedback.com Survey Company
Hoffman Estates, which is located in the greater Chicago metropolitan area, is home to the headquarters of the American department store company Sears. The firm was first created in 1892 by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. In 1906, Richard Warren Sears and Julius Rosenwald reincorporated the business.
Customers may purchase various goods in its 500 retail locations, including clothing, footwear, furniture, jewellery, bedding, cosmetics, appliances, tools, housewares, and technological devices.
You can see that the Sears Survey rules and regulations have been laid forth in this thread. This manual provides a comprehensive overview of the SearsFeedback survey and all the rules, requirements, and other information customers need to take advantage of this great service.
They want you to have performed the SearsFeedback survey, redeemed your coupon, and taken advantage of the numerous additional perks available.
Searsfeedback.com Survey FAQs
- Question – Is a Sears Home Warranty simple to get today?
Answer: Home warranty plans for Sears Home Warranty are provided by Cinch Home Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sears Holding Corporation, which also operates Sears.
Provider of house warranties offers consumers a choice between three separate warranty packages. These plans cover the expense of repairing or replacing vital household appliances Systems.
- Question – Who bought Sears’ home services department?
Answer: After filing for bankruptcy in 2018, the department store operator was acquired for $5.2 billion by Eddie Lampert, the managing director of a hedge fund and the firm’s largest shareholder and a significant creditor.
- Question – Is it still a smart idea to sign a service contract with Sears?
Answer: As long as the promotion is active, they may be used at any Sears or Kmart. Can they tell them about the appliance guarantees that will be upheld? Indeed, “yes” is the proper answer.
Sears promises that it will always treat its customers fairly. However, if the company ceases business the following year, the assurances may be null and void, as reported by Business Insider.