RossListens.com – The name of this company is www.rosslistens.com company provides a reward of a Validation Code card to its customer when they complete their survey.
RossListens.com – Win $1000 Gift Card – Ross Survey
To maximize profits, businesses should put more effort into keeping their present customers happy than attracting new ones.
The Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey will help Ross Stores improve their service to customers like you by identifying areas in which they are falling short.
The survey shows that Ross values its customers’ opinions and opinions and that it is actively looking for ways to make shopping at its stores even more enjoyable for its consumers.
How to take the Survey
- Please visit the survey site linked here to participate in the Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Pick your preferred language from the drop-down menu and continue completing the survey.
- The 15-digit code may be found at the bottom of your receipt.
- Select the START option to get going. When ready, click the NEXT button after entering your appointment time and date.
- After answering each question honestly on a scale from “very pleased” to “very dissatisfied,” you will be sent to the NEXT page. Typical survey topics include customer service, store atmosphere, and questions about your visit and interactions with employees and other customers.
- Submit your thoughts in the box below.
- After finishing the survey, participants will be asked for contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address) for entry into Sweepstakes.
- Click NEXT to proceed with the survey.
Benefits and Rewards
Finishing the survey will put you into a sweepstake to win a $1,000 or $100 gift card to Ross Store.
Terms and Conditions or Rules
- This sweepstake is open to those 18 or older and lawfully able to live in the United States of America. Representatives of Ross Stores and their families and Ross Store employees are ineligible.
- You will need a recent receipt from Ross – Dress For Less or a survey invitation card to participate in the poll.
- Both your email address and your phone number must be entered accurately.
- You may use a desktop, laptop computer, or smartphone with a reliable internet connection.
- A working knowledge of either English or Spanish is necessary.
- Participation in the contest is limited to a single submission from each individual per month of the calendar year.
- All prizes must be received in the exact manner they are given.
- The victor is on the hook for all costs.
About the RossListens.com Survey Company
The corporate headquarters of Ross Dress for Less Store, Inc. are situated in Dublin, California. It operates in two distinct markets: off-price retail clothing and home fashion boutiques.
In addition to clothing for women, men, and children, the company also offers accessories, shoes, fragrances, home decor, kitchen utensils, and supplies. It also includes fashion and lifestyle items.
Ross Store also provides sporting goods, gift cards, luggage, gift baskets, and sports equipment in addition to the services of a catalogue retailer. The Ross Store also offers the following items and services:
There are no Ross stores in New England, New York, northern New Jersey, Alaska, or the Midwest, even though the company has 1,483 sites in 37 states, the District of Columbia, and Guam.
It won’t take more than only a few minutes of your time to complete Rosslisten’s Survey. They hope you can find all the details you need to complete the survey, including the necessary instructions, the survey’s online location, and any other information you may need.
Please post a comment below if you’ve got any questions or issues relative to this review.
RossListens.com Survey FAQs
- Question – Just what are Ross Discount Shops’ return policies?
Answer: The Ross Discount Stores chain promises one hundred per cent customer happiness. If they are unsatisfied with the purchase for any reason within 30 days of receipt, users may send it back and get a full refund.
- Question – When does Ross, the discount retailer, open and close?
Answer: The Ross Discount Store Company is open from nine in the morning to nine at night, Monday through Saturday, and from ten in the morning to seven in the evening on Sundays.
- Question – When surveying clients, what precisely is the goal?
Answer: From this poll, they want to learn how the customers feel about the range of products and services they provide. They can better cater to customers’ wants and requirements with this feedback.